AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Application Fee Steps to fill, Required document counselling. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form will be released soon. AIIMS entrance exam is organized on all India basis for admission to best medical colleges in India. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Examination is one of the most prestigious and popular medical examination in the country. AIIMS MBBS 2018 examination is conducted by the AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi and it is a national level entrance exam for providing admission to applicants in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Bhopal, Patna and Jodhpur. This entrance exam will be organized through Computer Based Test (CBT) in several cities. AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be mainly conducted to offer admission in 700 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions. Check all the details about AIIMS MBBS 2018, including the application form, eligibility, applying procedure etc in the below article.
AIIMS 2018 Notification – Exam Dates Released
AIIMS 2018 Exam Dates have been released now. Check Below.
Here, students can check the official exam dates schedule for AIIMS entrance examination:
|Online registration starts||February 2018|
|Last date for online registration||March 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||March 2018|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application as indicated||April 2018|
|Admit card release||May 2018|
|Exam date||27th May 2018|
|Result announcement||12th June 2018|
|First round counselling||3rd, 04th, 05th, 06th July 2018|
|Second round counselling||2nd August 2018|
|Third round counselling||4th September 2018|
|Open counselling (If Required)||27th September 2018|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
Applicants can fill their application only via online mode i.e. from the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. AIIMS. All interested applicants will have to fill all the required details in the application form correctly. They also have to upload the scanned images of their photo-graphs & signatures. Applicants also need to pay the application fee in order to complete the application procedure. All applicants are advised to keep the printout of their application forms for future use.
- Applicant age should be 17 years as on or before the 31st of December, 2018.
- Applicants have to complete their 12th or equivalent/ alike examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subject.
- Applicants need to secure minimum 60% of marks in aggregate (for General category applicant) whereas applicant belong to SC/ST/OPH category need to secure minimum 50% of marks for the same.
- Appearing applicants are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants can pay their application fee either via online mode (by using credit/debit card/net banking) or via offline mode (by using SBI e-challan).
- All applicants are advised to keep the copy of payment receipt for further use.
- Application fee structure is as follow:
|SC (Scheduled Caste)/ST (Scheduled Tribe)||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|General & Other Backward Classes [Both Non-creamy and Creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
Documents/Details required to fill AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
- Scanned Images of Signature, Photograph, & Left-hand thumb impression in a prescribed format (GIF, PNG, JPG, and JPEG).
- Maximum size limit for Signature & Left-hand thumb impression is 10-50 KB.
- Signature of 6 x 3 cm (width x height) box.
- Thumb impression of 4 x 3 cm (width x height) box.
- Photograph dimension must be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height) with size in between of 10-100 KB.
- Valid Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Details.
- Qualification & Academic Details.
Steps to fill AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
- Candidates firstly have to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority and click on “Click here” link for new registration.
- Then the new page will be open.
- Candidates are required to read the instruction carefully then Click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Now, candidates have to enter their contact and Personal details.
- At last click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button. All candidates have to note-down their ID & Password for future reference.
Step-2 Make Payment:
- Candidates can pay their application fee via online mode (by using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) only.
- Firstly click on the ‘Online Payment’ link.
- And choose the payment mode and then click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Now click on ‘Print’ button before making to payment, if candidates wish to take the printout of the application slip.
Step-3 City Choice:
- After applicants make their application fee payment, then they will be able to select the city for examination.
- After selecting the desired city click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- Applicants keep it in mind that after chosen any of the exam centre/city. You will not be able to change that city once entered.
Step-4 Qualification & Address Details:
- Fill your Education qualification and address details.
- After filling all the details correctly, click on the ‘Save & Proceed’ button to go to the next step.
Step-5 Upload Images:
- Upload your scanned images (i.e. Photograph, Signature & left hand thumb impression).
- All information related to Scan images are given above.
- To upload the image candidates need to click on the ‘Choose File’ button.
- Then click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Step-6: Print Application Form:
- Applicants need to take the printout of the AIIMS application form once all steps are completed before the final submission.
- Applicants are required to carefully check all the details in the Application Form, and click on edit button if you want to correct/ edit your filled information’s.
- Once all the correction were made, then applicant need to click on ‘Final Submit’ button for AIIMS Registration.
- Candidate will receive acknowledge mail from AIIMS having Unique Registration No. on click of ‘Final Submit’ button.
Distribution of seats
Total available seats are 672 seats that will be allotted in SEVEN participating AIIMS across the country. Out of 672 seats, 72 seats will be allotted to AIIMS Delhi and the rest 600 seats will be distributed to remaining 6 institutes of AIIMS. Distributions of the seats will be made as follows:
|AIIMS & location||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total|
|Total No. of seats||101||53||181||337||672|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form Important Points
- Online registration will be starts from last week of January 2018.
- Applicant can apply for AIIMS MBBS 2018 via online mode by clicking the link given above.
- In case any applicant forget his/her password then they can easily recover their password by clicking on “Forget Password” link available on official website of the exam conducting authority.
- Once the registration process completed, candidates will receive their login ID and password on their registered email ID & mobile number.
- Prospectus will only be accessible via online mode.
- Applicants need to upload their scanned images of a photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Candidates those who belong to OPH Category are exempted from fee submission.
- There is no need to upload any of the document with the application form.
- If any applicant forget their password then go to Applicant Login and click on ‘Forgot your login details’ and get the password.
- Exam city/centre once chosen and allotted will not be changed.
- No changes will be allowed after the fee submission.
If any applicant having query regarding AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form,then you may leave your query below in the comment box.