AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card exam pattern, and exam center. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card is essential to bring during the examination. Without the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card the applicant will not get the entry in the examination hall. AIIMS entrance exam is organized on all India basis for admission to best medical colleges in India. AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Examination is one of the most prestigious and popular medical examination in the country. AIIMS MBBS 2018 examination is conducted by the AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi and it is a national level entrance exam for providing admission to candidates in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Bhopal, Patna and Jodhpur. This entrance exam will be organized through Computer Based Test (CBT) in several cities. AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be mainly conducted to offer admission in 700 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions. Check all the details about AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card exam, including exam pattern, and exam center etc. in the below article.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card: Important Dates
|Admit card Release on||1st week of May 2018|
|Examination date||Last week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||2nd week of June, 2018|
|Counselling – 1st Round||1st – 2nd week of July, 2018|
|Counselling – 2nd Round||1st week of August, 2018|
|Counselling – 3rd Round||1st week of September, 2018|
|Open counselling||Last week of September, 2018|
- All eligible candidates can download their admit card via online only.
- Admit card will be available from the 1st week of May, 2018.
- Without admit card candidates will not be allowed/ permitted to enter in the examination hall.
- All interested candidates are suggested to keep the printout of the admit card for further use.
- Admit card will not be sent by post.
Steps to Download AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org to download their admit card.
- After that click on the link name ‘AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card’.
- Now enter your Application number and Password details in the log-in page.
- After that ensure that all the details are correct and then enter “Submit”.
- Now view the admit card and verify the details present on it.
- After that download or take 2-3 printouts of the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card for further procedures.
- At last don’t forget to take admit card with you in the examination hall and for all the rest admission procedure.
Details on AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card
Following are the details which will be present on the admit card and applicants are advised to check all the details on the admit card carefully.
- Name of the applicant
- Application number
- Roll number
- Date of exam
- Exam venue and address
- Exam timings
- Photograph uploaded by applicant
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- General instructions for the exam
Documents Required on Exam Day
Applicants are advised not to forget to carry all the required documents/ along with the admit card on the exam day. If any applicant Fail to produce these documents might result in the prohibition of applicants from appearing in the examination. All the required documents are listed below:
- Photocopy of the Identity proof.
- Printout of the Admit card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Original Photo Identity proof: Voter ID card, Passport, PAN card, Driving license, Aadhar card or any valid identity card.
- Applicants those who get their admit card should prepare according to the exam pattern.
- Examination will be held via online mode and question paper will be available in English and Hindi both.
- Examination paper will contain total 200 MCQ type questions mostly from 11th & 12th standard syllabus.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- Candidates will be rewarded with 1 mark for each correct answer whereas 1/3rd marks will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card: Important Points
- Applicants are required to remember their password and also retain a printout of admit card till the completion of admission procedure.
- Any applicant will not have to indicate their choice at the time of online registration.
- Once the city/centre of examination will be chosen/ allotted will not be changed and no requests in this regard will be considered.
- Applicants need to bring their call letter along with a valid original photo Identity proof and a photocopy of the same identity proof to the examination center.
- Admit card should be kept in good condition. It should not be mutilated or tampered.
- Applicants will not be allowed to further appear in the examination if he/she failed to produce the admit card.
- Applicants should reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the examination.
- Applicants will not be allowed to leave the examination hall/centre before completion of the exam duration.
- Applicants are prohibited/ forbade to use note-books, books, or notes, pagers, calculator (separate or with watch), slide rules, mobile phones, foot rules inside the examination hall.
- All of the applicants are required to follow the instructions of the invigilator throughout the examination procedure.
- Rough work by the applicants should be done only in the rough sheet provided to the applicants.
- Any act of misconduct or malpractice during the examination will lead to immediate disqualification of the applicants.
- All the test takers are required to maintain a complete discipline in the examination hall.
If any applicant having query regarding AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.