AFMC MBBS Merit List 2018– The final merit list of AFMC MBBS 2018 will be released in the month of May, 2018. The AFMC MBBS merit list includes the names of the applicants who are eligible to report at AFMC, Pune, for completion of admission process. AFMC MBBS Merit List 2018 displays 105 boys and 25 girls. All the applicants listed in the AFMC MBBS final merit list 2018 have to report at AFMC, Pune, in August, 2018. Along with the AFMC MBBS merit list 2018, the list of wait-listed applicants is also available. As per the rank in AFMC medical merit list 2018, applicants will be granted admission in AFMC MBBS admission 2018. Applicants can check AFMC MBBS Merit List 2018 from the link provided below in the article. On the basis of AFMC MBBS merit list 2018, applicants will further called for AFMC MBBS admission 2018 for allotment of 130 undergraduate medical seats (105 for boys and 25 for girls) in Armed Forces Medical College. AFMC MBBS merit list 2018 has been declared for those applicants who will qualify in NEET 2018. As per the qualifying criteria of NEET 2018, general category applicants have to secure minimum of 50th percentile, whereas, SC/ST/OBC and PH applicants must obtain 40th and 45th percentile respectively. Applicants must note that, as per the instructions of Supreme Court, from academic session 2017, NEET is the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered in all medical and dental courses in India.
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2018- Screening Test
AFMC MBBS merit list 2018 has been made available in July. All the 1170 applicants (600 girls and 570 boys) who are listed in AFMC MBBS rank list have to appear for AFMC MBBS admission 2018 screening test in July, at AFMC, Pune. All the shortlisted applicants are requested to confirm their attendance for screening test till July, by sending a mail mentioning NEET 2018 roll number and NEET UG score at email@example.com The screening test of AFMC MBBS admission 2018 includes the following stages.
- Identification and verification of documents
- Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR)
- Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
- Interview by board of officers
- Medical Examination and Medical Board
What is ToELR?
After the declaration of NEET result in June, 2018 the qualified applicants who will fill the application form of AFMC MBBS 2018, will be invited for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) which is to be conducted by AFMC, Pune, in July, 2018. It is a psychological test cum interview. It must be noted that only applicants who will qualify NEET will be allowed to participate in AFMC MBBS 2018 admission process. ToELR – a computer based test (CBT), contains 40 multiple choice questions (MCQs), which must be answered in 30 minutes. Each correct answer carries 02 marks and for every incorrect answer 0.5 mark will be deducted. The marks of ToELR and NEET will be added to get a score of 800, which will be divided by 4 to get written examination score out of 200. AFMC MBBS final merit list will be based on marks secured in written examination and interview.
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2018
On the basis of final scores, two separate merit list of AFMC MBBS 2018; for boys and girls is prepared. AFMC MBBS admission will be granted to shortlisted applicants as per the merit rank. An individual call letter of admission will be made available in login ID of selected applicants, who wish to pursue MBBS from AFMC. All the remaining applicants are to be included in waiting list.
Highlights of AFMC MBBS Merit List 2018
Applicants seeking admission in AFMC MBBS 2018 can check the important highlights of AFMC MBBS merit list below.
- The final AFMC MBBS Merit List 2018 is available in July
- The merit list displays the rank and name of the shortlisted applicants
- Only the applicants who will register before the due date is to be considered eligible for admission
- After filling AFMC MBBS application form, applicants will be called for ToELR
- Based on NEET & ToELR marks, AFMC MBBS merit list is to be prepared by AFMC, Pune
- Admission to MBBS courses will be granted only on the basis of AFMC MBBS 2018 merit list
AFMC MBBS 2019 Counselling
The counselling of AFMC MBBS 2019 will be done in two stages. First of all, the registered candidates will be shortlisted for the screening test at AFMC, Pune. The candidates selected for screening test will be published on July, 2019. Around 1500 candidates (1200 boys and 300 girls) will be selected for screening. During the screening, an interview will be held at AFMC, Pune. The candidates will also be required to furnish originals of certificate & mark sheets, NEET admit card, NEET score card, original certificate of NCC. The marks secured in NEET UG 2019 will be merged with screening to prepare the merit list. Highlights of AFMC MBBS 2019 Counselling
- The registered candidates will be selected for screening as per their NEET scores
- Based on marks in NEET and screening, the merit list will be prepared
- As per the merit rank admission is to be granted in AFMC Pune
- At the time of admission, candidates must furnish the original NEET admit card, copy of AFMC MBBS application form, original mark sheet and other asked documents
- In case of vacant seats, candidates from waiting list will be called for AFMC MBBS 2019
If Applicants having query regarding AFMC MBBS Merit List 2018, then you may ask by leaving your query below.