AFCAT Application Form 2018 Application Fee, Instructions to Apply, Last Date
AFCAT Application Form 2018 is released now by Indian Air Force on 20th December 2017 and all applicants can find out a direct link to apply for AFCAT 2018 exam here on this page. It is informed to all applicants that they can apply for AFCAT exam only via online mode as there are no other mode available. All interested and eligible applicants are allowed to apply from 19th of December 2017 till 23rd of January 2018.
Applicants, those who satisfying the required eligibility conditions, are only eligible or we can say permitted to apply for the exam. If any applicant is not eligible but applied for AFCAT, then their candidature can be cancelled at any point of time. Applicants are recommended to submit only one application form, as submission of more than one application may cause cancellation of candidature as well of that particular applicant.
AFCAT 1 2018 application form would be available from 20th December 2017, 6.00 PM. Direct link has been provided below.
Here in the below table, applicants cans check exam schedule related to AFCAT application form 2018. We have updated the dates as per its official notification.
|1.||Application form release on||20th December 2017, 6.00 PM|
|2.||Deadline for submission of online application form||23rd January 2018|
|3.||Beginning of application fee payment||–|
|4.||Deadline for making payment of application fee||–|
|5.||Editing facility for online application form will be available||–|
Instruction on How to Apply For AFCAT
Applicants need to Follow the below given instructions as it will help you to apply for AFCAT 2018 without any sort of hassles/ difficulties:
- First of all, applicants need to click the direct link mentioned on this page.
- After clicking the link, a new registration window will appear on the screen. All applicants are required to register themselves with necessary information.
- After completion of the registration process, applicants need to note down their registration number.
- Thereafter, they may look forward to fill up other necessary details in the form.
- Pay the required amount of fee and upload the scanned image of your photograph and other relevant documents.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the same.
- Before applying for AFCAT 2018, all applicants are advised to read the complete notification and ensure their eligibility first.
- While filling up the online application form, applicants must hold all mandatory documents.
- The size of the photograph must be in between 10 KB to 50 KB.
- Please ensure that no mistakes have been made/committed by you while filling the application form.
- Double verify your filled application form before you submit it.
AFCAT Application form 2018 – Apply Online
- Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT 2018) to get selected for SSC (Short Service Commission) in Flying Branch and Permanent / SSC (Short Service Commission) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches courses commencing in January 2019.
Following are the steps listed below to help you through the application process:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link which is given below to apply online for AFCAT 2018
- Next, register by entering details such as Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Mobile Number
- Submit the details by clicking on “Sign Up” button
- After submitting the registration details, the applicant will receive password on their registered Email ID
Step 2: Fill in details on the Application Form
- Next, the applicant need to log in using the Email Id and Password.
- After the applicants have successfully logged in, choose the exam for which you wish to apply for.
- The applicant need to fill in the following details on the application form:
- Personal Details: In this section, the applicant need to provide their Aadhar Card details, Visible Identification Mark, CPSS/ PABT Status, Gender, Marital Status, Date of Birth.
- Educational Qualification Details: Choose the educational level and provide the information accordingly.
- Course Preference: In this section, applicants need to select the course and EKT Type. The EKT Type is applicable only for AE(L) & AE(M) branches. Also, applicant need to provide other details.
- Communication Details:Applicants need to provide their Address, State, Pin Code, etc details in this section.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Next, applicants need to upload images in the AFCAT 2018 Application Form as per the specifications given below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Left Thumb Impression for Men and Right Hand Thumb Impression for Women||.jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
- After the applicants have successfully uploaded the images, they can proceed to choose the exam centre for AFCAT 2018.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- Next, the applicant can proceed to make payment for the application fee of 250.
- The application fee is to paid through online mode or by challan. The challan payment can be remitted at any HDFC or Axis Bank branch.
- On paying the application fee, the applicant will receive the Registration Number.
Link to the application-Click Here