AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018, And Details related to AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018: All those candidates who want to take the admission in B.tech courses at Amrita University, candidates must have to fulfil with the prescribed eligibility criteria of AEEE 2018 which is regulated by the concerned authority. For admission candidates have to complete all the terms and condition for eligibility. Those candidates who will be found as an ineligible, their form will be rejected by authority for AEEE 2018. Different types of eligibility conditions is applied for B.Tech admissions through AEEE for example educational, age limit, marks etc.
All candidates must be qualified with 10+2 (or equivalent) examination. Those candidates who are appearing in qualifying examination and waiting for result they will also able to be appear in the entrance exam. We highly recommend you all that read the eligibility criteria completely in the below article as well also at the official website which direct link will be provide here after official notification.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
Every aspirant has to know the eligibility criteria with terms and condition by which candidates take admission for AEEE 2018. Those candidates who will not meet with the eligibility criteria, those candidates will be disqualified and seat will not be allotted for B.Tech programmes which are offered by university.
AEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Age:Those candidates who born after July 1, 1997 will be eligible for AEEE 2018 as per school record.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have to pass 10+2 level with affiliated board of education.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have require at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, with not less than 55% in these three subjects individually.
- Those candidates who will be appearing the entrance exam for qualifying in March/April 2018 and candidates also have to require minimum marks for eligible for admissions.
- Minimum marks for eligibility quota candidates will required 80% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 Important Points
- The above eligibility conditions for AEEE 2018 must be satisfied by all interested candidates before they proceeding to fill the application formfor B.Tech admissions.
- It is important for candidates to know the eligibility criteria before filling the application form of AEEE 2018.
- Those aspirant are ineligible their application form will automatically cancelled.
- The certificate which is required to confirm the eligibility will produce after admission.
If any candidate having query regarding AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.