AEEE Counselling 2018, Document Required in AEEE Counselling 2018
AEEE Counselling 2018 will be commenced via offline mode from 2nd week of June, 2018. AEEE 2018 Counselling Call Letter has been released on 2nd week of May 2018. It is necessary for all the applicants to attend the counselling procedure for seat allotment. Seat will be allotted to the applicants on the basis of their rank in AEEE and seat preferences. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (popularly known as AEEE) is conducted for admission to 4-year of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme offered at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore campuses of Amrita University. In this article, we are providing details about AEEE 2018 counselling.
AEEE Counselling 2018 Notification
- AEEE 2018 Counselling will be commenced from 2nd week of June 2018 via offline mode.
- AEEE 2018 Counselling Call Letter will be released in 2nd week of May 2018.
AEEE Counselling 2018
AEEE 2018 counselling is organizing in the three campuses of Amrita University. Applicants can attend the counselling at one of the campus as per their convenience. The counselling procedure has been started from 2nd week of June, 2018 and the counselling letter has been available for downloading from 2nd week of May 2018. Counselling call letter will not be sent to the applicants by post. Applicants can check the counselling schedule via the official website of Amrita University (link is given above). Counselling schedule has been published after the result announcement. Before participating in counselling procedure, applicants are advised to check their eligibility norms.
AEEE Counselling Procedure 2018
Here we are providing the detailed counselling procedure for admission in B.Tech course:
- Counselling process will be organize via offline mode. It is necessary for all the applicants to attend the counselling process in order to get the admission
- Applicants need to attend the counselling in person at any campus of the University. Parents/guardian shall accompany the applicants.
- To attend the counselling, applicants have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 10, 000/- via DD (demand draft).
- The counselling fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants need to attend the counselling in neat formal dress.
- Without producing original documents, applicants are not permitted to attend the counselling procedure.
- The seat allotment will be based on applicant’s AEEE 2018 rank, eligibility, and category, choices filled for branch and seat availability in colleges.
- Before seat allotment, each applicant has to submit a tuition fee of Rs. 50,000/- by DD (demand draft).
- Once the seat is allotted to applicants, they have submit the balanced admission fees & have to complete other admission formalities as prescribed by the university.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
Applicants have to bring various documents (in original) along with their photocopies at the time of counselling. Without documents verification, applicants will not be considered for admission. The list of required documents at the time of counselling are listed below:
- 10th Class Certificate.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet.
- Class 12th Hall Ticket and AEEE 2018 Hall Ticket.
- AEEE 2018 Rank Card.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied school to prove the “State” from where applicants have passed the examination.
- Category Certificate (in case of SC/ST).
- Sports category certificate (if applicable).
- Other documents as mentioned in the call letter.
If any applicant having query regarding AEEE Counselling 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.