ACDS BDS 2019 Admission through NEET Exam, Apply for Army College of Dental Study, Dates, Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS): Army College of Dental Science will admit students in ACDS BDS 2019 courses as per for the academic year 2019-2020. Admission to UG Courses (BDS) in Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS) will be done on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
There are 40 seats for BDS program at ACDS. Admission to the first year of the B.D.S degree course at the Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad for 34 seats will be on UG NEET merit basis. Remaining 06 seats will be filled by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal (Telangana).
Important Dates for ACDS BDS 2019 Admission
- Candidates should have to send all the necessary documents to the college with the applications form before June 2019.
- The ACDS will starts the counseling session on the August, 2019 to select the candidates.
- Candidate must clear their +2 from any well recognized board/university.
- The group of subjects should be P,C,B
- Age should be 17yrs recommended to apply.
- Candidates should be a child of APS, MPS, TA Personnel, IN Personnel, IAF Personnel, War Widow.
- The service of Army personnel should be 10yrs.
ACDS BDS 2019 Application Form
First of all candidates need to satisfies all the necessary eligibility criteria to get the admission into the BDS courses. Candidates who satisfies all the eligibility they can apply for the examination by downloading the admission form and send it to the institution.
Selection Procedure for Admission
- The admission will be strictly on merit ranking, based on marks obtained in UG NEET 2019.
- In case of vacant seats due to certain candidates declining to join/not joining on due date, the vacancy so created will be offered to the candidate next in merit and so on.
- Six seats will be filled from TS EAMCET merit candidates by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal (Telangana).
Counseling: Counseling will be in July/Aug 2019. Exact dates will be put in our college website after approval from Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal (Telangana). Provisionally eligible candidates will be called strictly in order of their merit in UG NEET. Following documents in original are required to be produced by the candidates at the time of counseling:-
- Hall ticket and Rank/Merit card of UG NEET -2019
- Proof of age as it appears in the mark sheet of SSC/Class 10/equivalent examination.
- Certificate of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent qualifying examination.
- Mark sheet of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent qualifying examination.
- School/Institute leaving certificate (after qualifying in 10+2 equivalent examination).
- Character and Conduct certificate.
- Proof of eligible category
- PPO In original (for verification only)
- Migration Certificate.
- Photograph – Stamp Size – 08, Passport Size – 08.
- Medical Certificate in prescribed format at the time of counseling
- Willingness certificate
- Gap affidavit
- Dependency certificate
If the candidates do not produce above mentioned documents at the time of counseling their candidature will be cancelled and no representation in this respect will be entertained. No candidate will be admitted provisionally/awaiting result of the qualifying examination. If at any point of time in the process of examination, selection or studies, the documents of the candidate are found to be false/not authentic or any other discrepancy is observed, the candidature/selection/admission of the candidate will be cancelled forthwith. The presence of the candidate is mandatory at the time of Counseling.
No seats will be kept vacant for candidates higher in merit if they fail to report on the date called for counseling. In case of vacant seat due to certain candidates declining to join /not joining on due date the vacancy so created will be offered to the candidate next in merit and so on.
Provisional Admission: All admissions made by ACDS are provisional. An admission will be considered final only when the eligibility criteria are met and the admission of the candidate to the course is confirmed by the University. The rules and regulations of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal (Telangana) shall apply to all admission procedure.
If any candidate having query regarding ACDS BDS 2019, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.