TBJEE 2017 Application form, Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility:
TBJEE stands for Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will organize TJEE (Tripura Joint Entrance Examination) (TBJEE)-2017 on the basis of its new syllabus as updated in 2015 at Kailasahar, Dharmanagar, Agarala and Udaipur to made merit list for admissions of applicants to Medical, Technical, Engineering, and other Professional Degree Courses. Notification for TBJEE 2017 has been announced and those applicants is eager of appearing in the TBJEE to get admission in courses of their worthy can start filling application forms through official website of TBJEE 2017.
Applicants are recommended to make sure that they meet the required eligibility criteria which is prescribed by the exam conducting authority the various details related to exam like eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc. are given below.
Exam Dates For TBJEE 2017:
|Application form starts on||2nd Jan. 2017|
|Last date for application form||31st Jan. 2017|
|Admit card will be available on||3rd week of march|
|Examination Date||26th & 27th April 2017|
|Answer Key release on||28th April 2017|
|Last date for Receiving feedback||April 2017|
|Result declare on||June 2017 (unconfirmed)|
Eligibility Criteria TBJEE 2017:
- Applicant must be INDIAN citizen.
- Applicant must have passed/appeared/due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Exam at the HSE of TBSE /CBSE or alike exam with any recognizable board with the subjects in which applicants desires to appear at the JEE (Joint Entrance Exam).
- Applicants who are children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the applicants who are children of the staff member of State Government posted outside Tripura will also be eligible for exam regardless of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case any applicant is not a permanent resident of Tripura but their parents is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura/Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and have worked in Tripura continuously 3-years or more and passed H.S from any Institution of Tripura then those applicants are also eligible for appearing in the exam.
- In case any applicant who are children of Ex-Serviceman and the applicant must have completed or appeared /due to appear at the H.S. (+2) Exam or alike examination with a recognized board in JEE from any legal known institution in India with subjects in which applicants desires to appear at the JEE (Joint Entrance Exam).
- If any of the applicant allotted a seat through the entrance exam in the past weather inside or outside from the State on the basis of their result of JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) then those applicants shall not be eligible to appear at the JEE. The only way to appear in the exam is that those applicants need to surrendered his/her allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority.
Examination Fees for TBJEE 2017
Fee structure for the exam is based on the categories of the applicants
|SC and ST||:Rs.300/-:|
|BPL SC and ST||Rs.200/-|