ATIT 2017: Admission Test for Icfai Science and Technology (ATIT) is a state (national) level entrance exam which is operated by the ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India) Foundation for Superior Education, Hyderabad. Exam is conducted for those applicants who are interested in several engineering courses. In this article we will converse (discuss) about Admission Test for Icfai Science and Technology (ATIT) 2017 and its related information which includes ATIT application form, eligibility, important dates etc.
ATIT 2017 Application Form
ATIT application form will be available from official website. After filling the online form the applicants are required to keep the hardcopy (print out) of the form for further future trfrtrnce. Applicants will also fill the offline form I.e. OMR application form and after filling the form applicant need to send it to the registered office.
If applicant want to fill his/her application form online then he/she need to pay Rs 700/- and he pay the payment via using credit card or using debit card (Internet Banking/ Visa/ Master Card) through payment gateway. Applicants are also requisite or we can say required to upload their colored photograph during the application form filling process.
- Applicants those who grab at least of 60% of marks in class 10th and class 12th with compulsory subjects like Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and English are eligible.
- Applicants studying in class 12th or whole examination result is pending are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have studied PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) along with English as their subjects in the qualifying exam and must have passed separately in every subject.
- Applicants will get admission on the basis of the marks grab or get in ATIT 2017, State Level and Other National Level Engineering Tests 2017 and JEE Main 2017.
- Candidate must fulfill the minimum age conditions as given by the respective board by which the candidate will appeared for the qualifying exam.
Here we giving the unconfirmed (tentative) dates of ATIT. When the official dates will be declared we will update it:
|Last Date for receipt of completed OMR/ Application Form||2nd week of April 2017|
|Arranging the ATIT 2017 by the applicants||1st week of March 2017 to April 2017|
|ATIT (Online Test Date)||1st week of May to 2nd week of May|
|ATIT (Offline Test Date)||1st week of May 2017|
|Reporting & Registration||1st week of August 2017|
|Declaration of results||Last week of May 2017|
|Dispatch of Selection Letters||Last week of May 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||2nd week of August 2017|
|Preparatory Classes||1st week of August 2017|
Exam will based on offline mode (i.e. using pen and paper) and online mode (i.e. computer based). Duration for exam is 02 hours in both types of exam weather it is online or offline tests and exam will contain MCQ (multiple choice questions) from the various subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English and each subject will contain weightage of 30 questions.
ATIT 2017 Admit Card
Admit card will be obtainable from the month of April (unconfirmed). Admit card will be obtainable (available) from the official website. Applicants have to keep the admit card till the admission procedure gets over. Admit card is an identity of applicant, and without admit card applicants will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.
ATIT 2017 Result
Result will be declared from official website during the May‘s last week (tentative). The applicants will get the result by entering their registration number and DOB as per the application form. Those Applicants who performed well in the exam will hire for job by giving him/her selection letter.
Applicants those have the proffer selection letter will have to report in the association and have to register themselves in the August first week (tentative) And at the time of registration the applicants need to bring all essential documents. The required documents are:
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport Size photographs
- ATIT 2017 Selection Letter
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate