VITEEE 2017: Applicants, who are looking for the entire information about Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2017, they can now check all the details here. VIT University is one of the famous universities that provide several UG, PG, Doctorate and Diploma Courses and each year vast numbers of applicant apply for taking admission here. Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) is organized to get eligible applicants in engineering courses at Vellore Institute of Technology. Application form for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam are available from month of November every year.
- Name of the Examination: Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam
- Also known as: VIT Engineering Entrance Exam & VITEEE
- Exam conducted on: 5th April to 16th April 2017
- Level of Exam: University Level
- Exam conducted by: VIT University
VITEEE 2017 Highlights
- Both Online & Offline Application for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam forms will be available from November’s 2nd
- There is no Negative Marking in VIT Engineering Entrance Exam
- Applicants appearing in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (PCME) are eligible for all the 18 B.Tech Engineering programs.
- Applicants appearing in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) are eligible for 3 B.Tech Bio Stream Engineering programs.
- Applicants who completed his / her 12th from National Institute for Open Schooling (NIOS) are also eligible to appear in VIT Engineering Entrance Exam
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI) applicants are also be eligible to apply for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2017, apart from applying through direct NRI form.
- PERSON OF INDIAN ORIGIN (PIO) and Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) holder are also eligible for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 (Foreign applicants studied / studying in abroad may apply straightly through foreign category)
- Cost of Optical mark recognition (OMR) Application form is Rs. 990/-.
- And Cost for Online application form is Rs. 970/-.
VITEEE Important Dates- Announced
|Application available from||9th November 2016|
|Last date to apply||28th February 2017|
|Admit card available from||After slot booking|
|Slot booking starts from||19th to 22th of March, 2017|
|VITEEE 2017 Exam conducted on||5th April to 16th April 2017|
|Result declare on||On or before 24th April 2017|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of May 2017|
VITEEE 2017-Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
VITEEE 2017 Schedule
- VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 will be operated from 5th – 16th April 2017
- Duration of VITEEE 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Exam have 3 sessions per day
|Session i||9:00 AM – 11:30 AM|
|Session ii||12:30 PM – 3:00 PM|
|Session iii||4:00 PM – 6:30 PM|
Eligibility Criteria for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam
- Applicants those who born on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Applicants must grab 60% of marks in aggregate (PCB/PCM) in the qualifying exam (10+2 / Intermediate).
- Marks scheme for SC/ST category or North Eastern States is 50% of marks in aggregate (PCM/PCB) in 10th.
- Applicant who have studied in Regular, Formal Education and Full Time are eligible to apply.
- “National Institute for Open Schooling (NIOS)” Applicants are also be eligible.
VITEEE 2017-Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
Admission will be given on the basis of the applicant’s performance in VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2017. If any of the applicants has not given or applied for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam then he/she will not suitable/ eligible for admission into Vellore Institute of Technology University. Applicants who perform well / good in the written exam, then he/she will be called for counselling and personal interview.
VITEEE 2017 Application Form
Applicants can register themselves by opening or accessing the official website. From there any one can register themselves by filling their valid email ID and contact details. Applicants are recommended to go through all instructions and then fill the details correctly. After that applicants will have to upload the scanned signature and photograph and lastly clear the payment by made payment. Once everything is done, applicant can cross check (recheck) the form and then submit it. Once the registration or we can say application form is submitted successfully then you will be provided an application number.
Applicants want to submit their form through offline mode then just send the filled application form along with Demand Draft (DD) receipt and all compulsory details to the Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore, India, and Tamil Nadu. Complete details for how to apply for VIT 2017.
- Cost of Optical mark recognition (OMR) Application Form- Rs. 990/-
- Cost for Online Application Form- Rs. 970/-
Examination paper contain MCQ’s (multiple choice question). And time duration for the examination is 2 hour 30 minutes. Question paper contain 125 questions and the examination paper is divide into four sections i.e. Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. Every section consist of 40 questions. And for every correct answer applicant is rewarded with one mark and as we told you earlier that there is no negative marking in this exam.
VITEEE Exam Pattern details:
|No of Questions|
Admit Card for VITEEE 2017
Applicant will able to download their Admit cards in the month of March 2017 onward. Admit card is an essential document to carry in the examination hall, without admit card applicants will not be permitted to write the exam. VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 Admit cards will be published on official website of University.
VITEEE 2017 Result
VITEEE 2017 result will be available only via online mode. VITEEE 2017 result specifies the rank of the applicant. VIT University uses equating methodology to calculate rank based on VITEEE all India rank, for admission in B.Tech programme which will be offered by Chennai & Vellore Campus of VIT University.
VITEEE Counselling 2017
VITEEE Counselling 2017 will be conducted via offline process. VITEEE 2017 is a university level entrance examination conducted by VIT University for those applicants who are seeking for admissions into various Under Graduate programmes such as B.Arch, B.Tech, B.Sc., BCA, etc. Applicants firstly need to qualify VITEEE 2017 exam then only he/she is eligible to take part in counselling process. In this article, applicants can check the detailed procedure of VITEEE Counselling 2017.
Note- Given schedule is faltering (tentative), final dates for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 will be updated after release of official notification.
If applicants have any query related VITEEE 2017 application form, they can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.